Handlebar Betty is a harmony driven folk-grass band singing modern stories with an old-time feel.
Hometown - Boone, NC
Laced with elements of bluegrass, folk, blues, soul and rockabilly, Handlebar Betty creates a unique sound that is dark, driving, and earthy; bringing forth a genuine, soulful and eclectic approach to acoustic/electric music.
- Meris Gantt - Guitar, Vocals, Bass, and Banjo
- Anna Huffman - Guitar, Vocal, Bass, and Mandolin
- Chad Berry - Banjo, Guitar, and Vocals
- Jordan Lamb - Guitar (electric and acoustic), and Vocals
- Blake Bostain - Mandolin, Trumpet, and Vocals